Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leaving


In the night we will leave to the airport to start a journey back home. We have had wonderful (almost) 7 weeks in Oman – the country that I knew so little about only half an year ago. I must admit before coming here I had my prejudices, mostly based on what I had heard and read about the Islam religion. Also, it was kind of risk to come so far away with small kids for quite long time but we knew we would manage because we have taken them to different smaller and longer trips since they were born. We have not regretted once that we decided to take this opportunity.

Oman is the country that is very easy to get used to. Its people are very open and friendly, very curious and tolerate. Its nature and culture has so much to offer and I am glad I got to see at least some bits of it. In my mind there were much more plans and ideas but we did not get enough time either finances for everything. Next time!
I hope you have enjoyed to read this blog and learned more about this Middle-East country as well. Good-bye, Oman!

2 comments:

  1. Suured tänud selle mõnusa Omaani tutvustava blogi eest, väga põnev oli lugeda teie tegemistest ja Omaani riigist, kultuurist, loodusest. Loodan, et reis tagasi siia lumisesse Eestisse läheb ladusalt:) Kohtumiseni! Sirje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-bye Oman and welcome home, Estonia! :)
    Väga lahe oli teie tegemistest lugeda! Kes teab, äkki satume ka ise kunagi sellesse riiki...

    ReplyDelete